Why choose this course
Whether you are a business student looking to build your knowledge and specialise in the digital domain or looking to join the marketing world, this MSc Digital Marketing programme has been designed to accelerate your career potential in a rapidly developing sector.
- Strategic Marketing in the Digital Era (20 credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (20 credits)
- Research Methods and Analytics for Business Practice (20 credits)
- The Digital Customer Journey: Data, Profiling and CRM (20 credits)
- Digital Campaign Management and Media (20 credit)
- Marketing Metrics and Analysis (20 credits)
- Academic Language Skills for Postgraduate Business Students (0 credits)
- The Newcastle Business School Masters Dissertation (60 credits)
Course duration and content structure
Course duration: 1 year
Our marketing subject area has established working relationships with key bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM) allowing the course content to be reflective of their syllabus. This is particularly of value if you are intending to progress on to a professional qualification with either body upon successful completion of your Masters.
- A first degree, equivalent to a 2.2 honours classification
- Applicants who do not have such an academic qualification but do have substantial experience of working in a business organisation and/or possess a relevant professional qualification will also be considered
We are committed to our prospective students to understand the costs and funding for them if they choose to apply in our partner universities. Studying with us is a real investment in your future; if you are studying Level 3 you may be eligible for funding through Student Finance.