Why choose this course
This MSc will provide you with a recognised postgraduate qualification in Cyber Security Technology. The programme is designed specifically to enable you to update, extend and deepen your knowledge in Cyber Security and related technology and wider digital leadership and technology subjects, in order to enhance and accelerate your career opportunities.
- Information Governance and Cyber Security (20 credits)
- Leadership in a Digital Age (20 credits)
- Big Data and Cloud Security (20 credits)
- Computer Networks and Security (20 credits)
- Computer Security (20 credits)
- Research Methods for Professional Practice (20 credits)
- Academic Language Skills for Computer and Information Sciences (0 credits)
- Computing and Digital Technologies Project (60 credits)
Course duration and content structure
Course duration: 2 years (15 weekends)
By completing the MSc in Cyber Security Technology you will be able to demonstrate capabilities in the areas of the Digital Leadership, Information Governance and Cyber Security, Cloud and Big Data Security, Introduction to Computer Networks Security, Computer Networks and Security, Research Methods for Professional Practice and Computing and Digital Technologies Project.
- Minimum 2:2 (second class) honours degree from a UK university or equivalent
- Professional qualifications with equivalent standing which had a significant requirement for academic study may also be considered
We are committed to our prospective students to understand the costs and funding for them if they choose to apply in our partner universities. Studying with us is a real investment in your future; if you are studying Level 3 you may be eligible for funding through Student Finance.