Why choose this course
This programme has been designed for those who have an undergraduate degree in any discipline who wish to study for a qualification which focuses on cyber security in order to develop a career path in this discipline. The MSc in Cyber Security Technology is ideally suited to those who have no prior learning in cyber security, the modular content is reflective of this strategy.
- Information Governance and Cyber Security (20 credits)
- Leadership in a Digital Age (20 credits)
- Big Data and Cloud Security (20 credits)
- Computer Networks and Security (20 credits)
- Computer Security (20 credits)
- Research Methods for Professional Practice (20 credits)
- Academic Language Skills for Computer and Information Sciences (0 credits)
- MSc Computing and Digital Technologies Project (60 credits)
Course duration and content structure
Course duration: 1 year
By completing the MSc in Cyber Security Technology you will be able to demonstrate capabilities in the areas of the Digital Leadership, Information Governance and Cyber Security, Cloud and Big Data Security, Introduction to Computer Networks Security, Computer Network Security, Research Methods for Professional Practice and Computing and Digital Technologies Project.
- Minimum 2:2 (second class) honours degree from a UK university or equivalent
- Professional qualifications with equivalent standing which had a significant requirement for academic study may also be considered
We are committed to our prospective students to understand the costs and funding for them if they choose to apply in our partner universities. Studying with us is a real investment in your future; if you are studying Level 3 you may be eligible for funding through Student Finance.