Why choose this course
The MSc Computing and Technology programme is designed specifically to enable you to update, extend and deepen your knowledge in computing and IT and wider digital leadership and technology subjects, in order to enhance and accelerate your career opportunities. By completing the MSc Computing and Technology you will be able to demonstrate capabilities in the disciplines of Computing and Digital Technology.
- Information Governance and Cyber Security (20 credits)
- Leadership in a Digital Age (20 credits)
- Principles of Software Engineering (20 credits)
- Database and Analytics Principles (20 credits)
- Innovations in Business and Technology (20 credits)
- Research Methods for Professional Practice (20 credits)
- Academic Language Skills for Computer and Information Sciences (0 credits)
- MSc Computing and Digital Technologies Project (60 credits)
Course duration and content structure
Course duration: 2 years (15 weekends)
The modular content has been designed to allow you to extend and deeper learning in specific areas in the areas of specialism which are relevant to you. For example, the digital leadership module is designed to support future career progression into roles within engineering and technology organisations. It also provides a useful foundation for those seeking to pursue a career in areas such as technology research and development, technology commercialisation, leading technology spin out firms and new business ventures, and innovation consultancy.
- Minimum 2:2 or above from a recognised university in any discipline (except Cyber Security)
- Professional qualifications that are equivalent to an honours degree
We are committed to our prospective students to understand the costs and funding for them if they choose to apply in our partner universities. Studying with us is a real investment in your future; if you are studying Level 3 you may be eligible for funding through Student Finance.