Why choose this course
The MSc Computing and Technology programme is designed specifically to enable you to update, extend and deepen your knowledge in computing and IT and wider digital leadership and technology subjects, in order to enhance and accelerate your career opportunities. By completing the MSc in Computing and Technology you will be able to demonstrate capabilities in the areas of the Computing and Digital Technology subject discipline.
- Information Governance and Cyber Security (20 credits)
- Leadership in a Digital Age (20 credits)
- Principles of Software Engineering (20 credits)
- Database and Analytics Principles (20 credits)
- Innovations in Business and Technology (20 credits)
Course duration and content structure
Course duration: 1 year
The central theme of the programme is to develop you as digital leader, and in support of this throughout the programme you will engage in a range of modules designed to develop your competencies in areas such as Digital Leadership, Information Governance and Cyber Security, Innovation in Business & Technology, Software Engineering and Database Analytics.
- Minimum 2:2 (second class) honours degree from a UK university or equivalent in any discipline
- Professional qualifications with equivalent standing which had a significant requirement for academic study, may also be considered
We are committed to our prospective students to understand the costs and funding for them if they choose to apply in our partner universities. Studying with us is a real investment in your future; if you are studying Level 3 you may be eligible for funding through Student Finance.