Why choose this course
Are you looking for a business-focused Masters degree that will enhance your employability? The MSc Business with Entrepreneurship course develops broad business skills while also offering a specialist pathway in entrepreneurship that starts after the first semester.
- Strategic Management for Competitive Advantage (40 credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (20 credits)
- Research Methods and Analytics for Business Practice (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship – Context, Process and Practice (20 credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Entrepreneurship (20 credits)
- Academic Language Skills for Postgraduate Business Students (0 credits)
- The Newcastle Business School Masters Dissertation (60 credits)
Course duration and content structure
Course duration: 1 year
The knowledge you gain will be valuable as a business owner or an employee in both start-ups and established organisations. Employers are keen to recruit people who can bring together resources to achieve break-through change and lead new initiatives.
- A first degree, equivalent to a 2.2 honours classification
- Applicants who do not have such an academic qualification but do have substantial experience of working in a business organisation and/or possess a relevant professional qualification will also be considered
We are committed to our prospective students to understand the costs and funding for them if they choose to apply in our partner universities. Studying with us is a real investment in your future; if you are studying Level 3 you may be eligible for funding through Student Finance.