- Luxury Brand Management (30 credits)
- Luxury Brand Value (30 credits)
- Luxury Industry Project (30 credits)
- Design Process (30 credits)
- Academic and Professional Development (0 credits)
- Luxury Brand Management Dissertation (60 credits)
Course duration and content structure
Course duration: 1 year
The programme aims to develop an innovative approach to the professional luxury brand management of luxury consumable goods (cars, cosmetics, drinks, fashion, fragrances, handbags, jewellery, luggage, yachts and watches). The programme provides you with the critical knowledge and awareness of the complex issues involved in the luxury consumable goods sector in the 21st century, working on concepts and platforms such as brand management, marketing, advertising and social media.
- Minimum 2:2 (second class) honours degree or equivalent from a recognised university in any subject
We are committed to our prospective students to understand the costs and funding for them if they choose to apply in our partner universities. Studying with us is a real investment in your future; if you are studying Level 3 you may be eligible for funding through Student Finance.