Hoping to pursue a career in banking and finance, gain first-hand experience of financial market facilities with the chance to touch real time data taught by experts from the banking and finance industry? Then this Top-Up course may just be what you are looking for.
- Banking Risk 1 (20 credits)
- International Finance and Responsible Financial Management (20 credits)
- Banking Risk 2 (20 credits)
- Academic and Career Development (20 credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Business (20 credits)
- Study Support (0 credits)
- Strategic Management and Corporate Responsibility (20 credits)
- Academic Language Skills (0 credits)
- HND (merit profile)/Foundation Degree in a related discipline with GCSE Maths and English language at grade 4 (previously grade C) or above
We are committed to our prospective students to understand the costs and funding for them if they choose to apply in our partner universities. Studying with us is a real investment in your future; if you are studying Level 3 you may be eligible for funding through Student Finance.