If you are interested in the world of business and its many applications, this course allows you to further your achievements gained from either a HND (Higher National Diploma) in Business, a Foundation Degree, SQA HND, or equivalent qualification. This Top-Up programme gives you the opportunity to continue studying business at degree level, achieving a bachelors within one year of study.
- Supporting Study in the UK (0 credits)
- Academic Language Skills (0 credits)
- Academic and Career Development (20 credits)
- Critical Organisational Analysis (20 credits)
- Strategic Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Business (20 credits)
- Strategic Management and Corporate Responsibility (20 credits)
You will also choose one of the following:
- International Business and Innovation (Optional – 20 credits)
- Digital and Data Driven Marketing (Optional – 20 credits)
- HND/Foundation Degree or BTEC/HND in a business related subject with average merits/commendations in final year
- Students seeking to join the course as either direct or alternative applicants should seek approval of their HND or Foundation Degree prior to applying to UCAS. A list of modules is required as part of this approval process.
We are committed to our prospective students to understand the costs and funding for them if they choose to apply in our partner universities. Studying with us is a real investment in your future; if you are studying Level 3 you may be eligible for funding through Student Finance.