Why choose this course
Do you have plans to create your own business or work in a SME? Have you completed a Foundation Degree or BTEC HND in a vocational discipline and want to develop your business, management and leadership skills, whilst gaining a valuable degree qualification? Are you looking to study with like minded entrepreneurial and career focused students and be taught by academic and practitioner based tutors in small classes and via one to one tutorials? Then this could be the programme for you.
- Supporting Study in the UK (0 credits)
- Developing Research Informed Learning and Practice (20 credits)
- Leadership for SMEs (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Marketing (20 credits)
- SME Project (20 credits)
- Finance in an SME context (20 credits)
- Designing and Implementing SME Business Strategy (20 credits)
- Academic Language Skills (0 credits)
- HND/Foundation Degree with GCSE Maths and English language at grade 4 (previously grade C) or above
- Students seeking to join the course as either direct or alternative applicants should seek approval of their HND or Foundation Degree prior to applying to UCAS. A list of modules is required as part of this approval process.
We are committed to our prospective students to understand the costs and funding for them if they choose to apply in our partner universities. Studying with us is a real investment in your future; if you are studying Level 3 you may be eligible for funding through Student Finance.